Jobri Ergonomic Chair Reviews


The following review is not for an inversion table, but for an ergonomic chair.  For those who have never tried one, they are chairs that are made to strengthen the muscles of the back and promote proper posture.  For the Jobri Ergonomic chair review I have the pleasure of presenting Mandy, who by trade stands on her feet working in a dental office.  Here is her review, enjoy !

I am a dental hygienist who has to sit for long periods of time while I am at work.  I decided to look for an ergonomic chair after I realized that I had to stretch my back out every couple of hours.  I decided to go with the Jobri Ergonomic chair because it had worked well for a fellow coworker of mine.

The Ergonomic Chair from Jobri allows you to vary the position tilting forward or backward.  The ergonomic chair design encourages your pelvis to stay in its natural position.
Pros
Affordable way to improve your health- One of the best parts about this chair is that it’s much more affordable than similar products.  For less than $200, I was able to reduce the amount of pain and tension that I felt in my back.
Customize the tilt going forward and backwards- I loved the fact that you could customize the tilt going forward or backwards.  This allowed me to get the perfect fit for my body.
Feel great after using the chair for a couple of weeks- After I used this chair for a couple of weeks, I felt a reduction in the amount of tension and pain in my back.  Having a healthy back makes me feel great and encourages me to hit the gym and stay healthy.
Better than alternative options- Using an ergonomic chair to improve your back problems is a lot more affordable and invasive than alternative options.  If you want to have surgery to improve your back, you will need health insurance in addition to transportation to the hospital.  And seeing a chiropractor to help your back can cost thousands of dollars.
Only takes a few minutes to assemble- One of the things that I really loved about this chair was that it was easy to assemble and it only took a couple of minutes.  The instructions are easy to follow and you’ll be improving your back health within no time.
Built to last- I could tell by the materials and built that this chair was made to last.  It was made well and I’m not worried about having to purchase another chair in a couple of years.  This is especially impressive when you consider the affordable price tag.
Better than a stability ball- I have tried both the stability ball and ergonomic chair in order to relieve the tension in my back.  The problem with the stability ball is that it’s too soft.  It improves your back health but can be uncomfortable to sit in.  This ergonomic chair provided me with the best of both worlds.
Cons
Hard seat- A potential drawback about this chair is that the seat is hard.  Some people might feel like it’s uncomfortable.  But sitting on a sturdy surface will help you if you are someone who experiences a lot of lower back pain.
Requires some self-assemble- Another potential drawback about this chair is that you have to assemble it yourself.  Even though the self-assemble is fairly easy, this might still be a problem for people who don’t like to put things together on their own.
Overall rating: Overall, I would give this ergonomic chair nine out of ten.  Even though the seat is hard, it is affordable and helped improve my back.  It is definitely well worth the price and I would recommend it to my family members and friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENTALLY STIMULATED PAIN RELIEF Q&A

Acute Edema And Back Pain

Easy tips to prevent upper middle back pain